AASP SUCCESS STORY - M. YASIN KHAN



Access helped me able to improve my point of thinking, style and personality. It is only because of my exchange program experience that I have been the part of many national and some International events. It has provided me a large canvas to paint my life. It has also boosted my confidence level to the sky. It has developed the sense of responsibility in me. It has taught me to control my nerves in difficult moments and also taught me how to work with others as a team. I am able to stand and speak in front of people. I was a shy guy but Access made me able to share my feelings, emotions and experiences with others.

Yasin Khan
PUAN-ISL/RWP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR