AASP SUCCESS STORY - KAINAT KANWAL




Access was a turning point of my life. Access paved the way for me to rediscover myself through International exposure. I was selected to go on a Cultural Immersion Program to Turkey. This exchanged opened a wonderful world of cultural diversity and harmony for me. Access brought me different opportunities that enabled me to think for the society through Community Services. Access program altogether helped me to boost up my confidence and polished my skills. The access program made it possible for me to widen my horizons and discover who I am.
ALHUM DU LILLAH ! blessed to be the part of PUAN family ðŸ˜‡

Kainat Kanwal
PUAN - Mansehra


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR