AASP SUCCESS STORY - MANSOOR ALI KHAN



Access ! Well Access was a miracle in My Life ! I wonder sometimes that How I joined Access Community, became part of it And How I stepped into a life that I never Imagined ! Access Was the platform Where I came to knew that who I am ? I came to know many Great people. I Never thought that Access could Bring such change in my life ? I still remember that shy kid who never stepped out of his home and one day someone came and asked me to join This program That day Was the Changing day of my life And Now Allhamduillah here. I have visited many places during Access Program.Recently, I was a part of EAYA English Access Youth Activism 2017 and I believe that the events of such sort by Pakistan-U.S. Alumni Network are enabling youth & polishing their Talents.

Mansoor Ali Khan
Isb/Rwp Chapter PUAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR