AASP SUCCESS STORY - MISHAL KHAN






I joined Access Islamabad back in 2010. The best thing about access were the teachers i had .Today if I'm a bit able to speak English is because of them. The first day was a horrible one for me as i wasn't much aware of what was going on around me . I used to think i would never be able to communicate with anyone in English but English Access Microscholarship program made my dream come true. The most amazing days of life were in Margalla Hotel when i was selected for ASI (Access Summer Institute) a summer camp. I learned a lot of things there and it was a great experience to be there with the students selected from all over Pakistan's Access centers. Access gave me confidence, the confidence that I needed in all walks of life. I would just say Access program was the most amazing thing in my life and whatever i learned there is still helping me out in lots of fields. Thank You EAMP Exchange Program & U.S. Embassy Pakistan.

Mishal Khan
PUAN - RWP/ISL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR