AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE



ALHUMDULILLAH! THANK YOU access for being part of my life.
I strongly believed that good things comes to those who are patient. After a long period I got a platform to break the ice and know my self 17th November,2014 was the turning point of my life. The day I joined access my life has totally changed that I've never imagined. It helps me to boost my confidence. I've visited many tremendous places during my Access journey. I came to know many amazing people, great teachers and wonderful mates. I never wanted to stepped out of my Access family. I never imagine to that Access would bring such change in my life. I ain't same as I used to be before Access.
Access has polished my talent and take out the bold girl inside of a shy girl blessed to be an Accessian.

Kinza Siddique
PUAN - Karachi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR