AASP SUCCESS STORY - HUBDAR ALI SOLANGI




Access has brought tremendous changes in my life.I have adopted so many things from access program.I gained confidence talent, tool of English language, leadership skills & how to serve community. I found glorious platform where I come to knew that that what I am? I am fully confident enough to talk everywhere.
I got golden opportunity from Access program to participate in 12 Days Extensive "Pakistan Access Leadership Institute" called (PALI) held from December 21,2015 to January 1, 2016 at Ramada Hotel Islamabad Pakistan this program was hosted by U.S. Embassy Islamabad. It has opened my spiritual eye which was ever hidden.after attending this institution.
There is no doubt #Access makes leaders not followers.

Hubdar Ali Solangi
Executive Board Member
PUAN - Sukkur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR