AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR



Access was totally a new world for me. It was a life changing event which enhanced my confidence and engaged me in different interactive activities. Access made me to feel for the people and do some community work to save and serve pakistan. I always wanted to see my country flourishing and booming and access bring the sense in me that how i can take part in all this process of economic development and prosperity of my country. Access enabled me to use my skills and thoughts in a perfect way. 

Alhamdulillah, I was selected as an access organizer by US Consulate General Lahore as an exchange program ambassador of the Pakistan-U.S. Alumni Network. I have also organized Educational Seminar as a member of Access Alumni's Society of Pakistanat DG Khan.

I Believe that Access shows a way towards Success.

Aaliya Anwaar
PUAN- Multan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN