AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALI SHAHBAZ







Access helped me Empower myself with communication skills.Since my graduation from the program, I have been associated with the Pakistan US Alumni Network,Where I am Constantly putting my skills to use. I served as planning Team member at PUAN International Youth Activism Conference, 2016 and Social media Team member at PUAN International Climate Change Conference. I was also part of Pakistan's First Ever Women International Film Festival (WIFF) this year as a Social Media Team Member.I Believe Social Media is a agent for change which could bring many positive changes in our Society.

ALI SHAHBAZ
PUAN-ISL/RWP Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR