AAASP SUCCESS STORY - UBAID KHAN



Joined Access when I was in matriculation, in such age where either you are groomed or you lose yourself. I had the gut to learn different things, but a platform wasn't available for me. So access played the role of that platform. 
In the journey of almost 2 years, I came to know a lot of things, became social and learnt how to survive where people are gathered. I had been taught English which has been helping me till now.
I spent a very good time there, great people, brilliant students and the wonderful teachers. And, I would like to thank all the team who exposed us to this graceful opportunity.
My heartfelt gratitude to every single one who contributed in bringing a thought to a reality.

Ubaid Khan
PUAN - KP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR