AASP SUCCESS STORY - NAMEERA RAJPUT






Access have been a support system for me always. I still remember those days when i used to hide behind the people because of the low confidence and grooming in my personality. 
When i engaged myself with access, that was the turning point actually. I started doing community service on small platforms because of small resources. First Organization which i joined as a member was PUAN (Pakistan-U.S. Alumni Network) which not only groomed me but also provided me the best platforms. I was awarded by the Small Grant project of Summer Camp by USEFP. I made myself involved with some of my local teams. I started working as a youth activist after attending International Youth Activism Conference. I started giving sessions to empower the girls of my area because my community is a bit conservative. They donot let their girls to educate themselves. I started a series to educate the girls of Government schools which was named as LEEIG (let enhance education in girls). Slowly and gradually, my hardwork and commitment to my work, paid off and i became the Director General in one of the Non Profit team of Jacobabad 'The Reformers'. The big news was that, on the same days, I elected as a Youth Group Director in PUAN. I worked with the Women Through film which brought Pakistan's First Women International Film Festival in Islamabad. Dawn Media group also plays an important role, as they awarded me an appreciation letter for volunteering their 7 days event in Sukkur. Humans of Azad Kashmir shared my story on their page which was also an achievement.
One thing, I always say that: Don't hesitate while moving forward because maybe that one thing proves you the best among all !!

Nameera Rajput
Youth Group Director
PUAN-Sukkur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AASP SUCCESS STORY - KINZA SIDDIQUE

AASP ACCESS STORY - MEHMOOD KHAN

AASP SUCCESS STORY - ALIYA ANWAR